uni.ge is non-entrepreneur (non-commercial) legal person, founded on 1.08.2014 in accordance with the Civil Code of Georgia and active in the field of education.
Specific objectives of uni.ge are:
- Research in the field of education, both at local and international levels;
- Provision of expertise in the field of education (development of legal framework for educational sector, etc.);
- Collaboration with Georgian and foreign governmental and non-governmental organizations;
- Any activity aimed at achieving organization’s goals;
- Supporting entrepreneural activity, etc.
There are four staff members:
- Director – Lika Glonti
- Project manager – Nino Urushadze
- Project manager – Tamar Lortkipanidze
- Accountant – Nino Berishvili
Board of Experts, comprised of three education specialists, is providing advisory function in the academic field:
- Nino Javakhishvili - Professor, Ilia State University
- Irine Darchia - Associate professor, Tbilisi State University; Vice-rector, East European University
- Irine Khantadze - Executive director, Center for Training and Consultancy